Full course description
At the end of a project, you take steps to finalize the project and shut it down. How you close a project can impact the customer's impression of the end results and how you work on future projects.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- List steps you take when closing down a project
- Describe delivering the product or service to the customer
- Describe steps for shutting down the procurement process
- Explain why it is important to document the project.
- Explain the importance of discussing lessons learned
- Understand why it's important to celebrate the project's success and recognize the participants
Estimated completion time (hours): 0.8